August 1, 2012

Video de Justin Bieber sacude las redes "As long As You Love Me"

Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me ft. Big Sean
Justin Bieber estrenó el video de su sencillo "As long As You Love Me" donde presenta una imagen más madura y busca su verdadero amor. Hoy se estrena el video del cantante pop Justin Bieber, titulado "As long As You Love Me" el cual fue promocionado a través de redes sociales, el tema se desprende de su álbum "Believe". Justin se ha convertido en trending topic en Twitter con el anuncio de que hoy se lanzaba el video, con más de 54 mil menciones. Al cantante se le observa con una imagen más madura, rodeado de bailarines realizando coreografías en un estacionamiento, además de buscar y defender a su verdadero amor. Su nuevo material discográfico salió a la venta en junio pasado y se ha convertido en el álbum más vendido del año en EU.

   Justin Bieber releases 'As Long As You Love Me' video feat. Big Sean, Michael Madsen

Scroll down to watch Justin Bieber's "As Long As You Love Me" music video. The Biebs is back with a brand new music video that's already dominating social media buzz, thanks to his fan base known as the "Beliebers." Justin Bieber released his new music video for "As Long As You Love Me" on Wednesday.
The song features rapper Big Sean and the video guest-stars actor Michael Madsen, who starred in "Reservoir Dogs" two years before Bieber was even born.
According to Rap-Up, Madsen plays the intimidating father of Bieber's girlfriend in the Anthony Mandler-directed clip. Though most teenage girls would love to be dating the hitmaker, it seems the disapproving dad does not have "Bieber fever." "She needs to be with a man, not a boy," Madsen tells Bieber. "I don't want to know you. You need get in your car and leave and don't come back 'cause if you do, it's not gonna be good for you."
Of course, Justin ignores the warning and gets a bloody beatdown from the gritty "Kill Bill" actor. Will he still get the girl in the end? Watch the video to find out. While the latest single from the Canadian singer's "Believe" album may share the same title as a Backstreet Boys song from 1997, this is a completely different tune.
Here, the maturing 18-year-old pop star sings "We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke" but it'll all be okay "as long as you love me.
" Here's a sample of some lyrics to Justin Bieber's "As Long As You Love Me":
 "I'll be your soldier, Fighting every second of the day for your dreams, girl I'll be your Hova You can be my Destiny's Child on the scene girl So don't stress, don't cry, we don't need no wings to fly Just take my hand "As long as you love me We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke As long as you love me I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold As long as you love, love, love, love me (love me) As long as you love, love, love, love me (love me)"

Ver: