January 15, 2013

Lance Armstrong wow with such sincerity


Former Lance Armstrong surprised Oprah Winfrey journalist by the "sincerity" with which he confessed in an interview that he used performance-enhancing drugs in his career.

One day after recording the expected interview, Winfrey explained some details of a conversation that lasted "two hours" and for which the popular host had prepared "like a test."

Armstrong sincere not the way I expected. For me it was amazing. We were fascinated and captivated by some of his answers, "Oprah said on CBS '" This Morning ".


The journalist said he had prepared 112 questions and came to the meeting "thinking I would have to pull it and insist, citing page report" indictment of the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA).

"I did not have to do any of that, because he was very honest," he said.
Armstrong was "serious and friendly" and their responses met the hostess, who believes that "the most important questions" about the history of exciclista were settled.

Among the questions was why the athlete has decided to confess now, after so many years in silence.
"I asked myself that question and I do not understand it at all. Guess simply was ready," said the journalist.
Lance Armstrong is interviewed by Oprah Winfrey