July 31, 2014

Some magazines said Kate Upton is the most beautiful woman in the world

Kate Upton has always excelled in the world of entertainment and modeling for its unique natural beauty, so it is no wonder that Elle magazine, Kate Upton is the most beautiful girl in the world.
The model, 22, graces the cover of the September issue of the publication, which carries several designs fall winter season.
In a nine-page editorial, photographed by Matt Jones, the actress talks about her start in modeling and her body.
"When I started modeling, it was a normal catalog model. Later, when I became a woman, I was very excited to be." Because I'm from Florida, it's all about swimsuits. You're ugly if you have a curvy body. At first I was not after what I had and I thought: Excellent,

"he told the magazine.
Although there has been pressure from some actors to lose weight, Upton said that her curvy figure has always liked at the time of the sessions.