January 29, 2015

Harry Styles, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne, who is leaving One Direction?

One Direction is at the pinnacle of success is something that nobody can deny. The band is one of the most popular in the music scene and very soon will begin with one of the most anticipated tours of the year. However, rumors of break are a constant in the group setting.

After four years together, his latest album Four and a fifth confirmed on track, the band has a great career behind him and a promising future ahead. At the same time, and as often happens in all groups, they can begin to conflict and fighting for different interests.

Sean Conlon, former member of Five, wanted to help the members of One Direction on possible problems that may arise between team members. "If you could give them advice would remain united. But they did not listen, as we did us in our time," he said.

For his part, and last but not least, for months have been publishing the individual interests of each. The most striking is the case of Harry Styles could be preparing solo career. It is also rumored that Zayn Malik could leave the ranks of One Direction.

In recent days, Liam Payne wanted to show his intention to help the needy and getting change the world. Furthermore Liam Payne has sent his millions of fans the belief that young people could change the world if it arise. "I do not look it be the good person I'm not. But with all this attention, I think I wanna be a little more humanitarian, if that's what I do, that would make me happy," he said.

"The world needs to change, join in the same way that I and One Direction have done in recent years. I am a young man and the world is a place that is upside down, with great mistrust, do not know much, but as far as I do me much, it hurts the youth of today are the difference, we can change the face of the Earth "he explained.

Zayn Malik One Direction could leave after being
more focused on her personal life.
"I've been around the world the last four years of my life and nothing has a balance, I've been poor and rich, I have been in foreign lands and third world countries and was afraid to raise his voice but now really see and think all you should do it and stop this lack of balance. If you can find in google any charity, give something to a developing country and help them grow, "he said.

"I've been in Ghana, have nothing, they can not buy food from the supermarket or McDonald's, have to get food as they can. Then find a way to help donate to any charity and help change the world today. Is he ask you please, "he said.

The message was blunt and many say that Liam could fail to be interested in the world of music to focus on aspects of volunteering. Will have to wait if the news is confirmed.