January 31, 2015

Helen Flanagan and Scott Sinclair expecting their first child

We're loving Helen Flanagan's cute pregnancy updates now that she's back on Instagram. After battling terrible morning sickness, we're relieved to hear from the mum-to-be's latest post that she's on the mend.

Poor Hels, 24, has been really poorly since discovering she's expecting but has recently discovered a rather tasty way to ease her nausea - lollipops!

The ex-Coronation Street star loves them so much that she posed for a photo holding one on Instagram yesterday and wrote: ‘The lillipops
did help when I was feeling really nauseous and I found them really helpful when doing jobs in the kitchen or being around food.
helen flanagan scott sinclair
‘I think these would be great in the summer, they come in five flavours, taste really good and my fave is Lemon and mint
Fortunately for Helen - who is now nearly five months along - her sickly symptoms have finally started to ease.
‘Luckily for me my morning sickness that I had for 3 months is pretty much gone,' she wrote.
‘I only now feel sick if I am hungry.'
But just as one pregnancy side effect started to disappear, Helen was soon struck down by ANOTHER rather unpleasant condition.

As ever the actress's kind fans were on hand to offer support and advice. Some even suggested that Helen's symptoms could be an indication of what her baby's locks will be like!

‘that's the sign of a healthy baby it also means that the baby will be born with a good head of hair,' one wrote.
Another agreed: ‘That baby will have a full head of hair!'
Hmmm, we're VERY intrigued by this! Let's wait and see if Helen and boyfriend Scott Sinclair's little one has a gorgeous barnet when he or she arrives in June!