February 19, 2015

Justin Bieber gets all over your body egg

For special for Comedy Central will be the focus of ridicule, singer filmed the trailer; look
















We are asking, what you have. By surrendering to Comedy Central special, Justin Bieber knew what he would find: why, for the trailer of the program to be aired on March 30, put his body tattooed with several huevazos. Ironic, considering that he was arrested for doing the same on the facade of the house of a neighbor.


The clip of 30 seconds, set to music with the epic "O Fortuna" from Carmina Burana, ends turning the thing: the last huevazo Bieber pulls the camera with the legend "Come and get it".


The special will feature comedian Kevin Hart as host and be a sort of epitome of apology (or blame) public, after years of bad behavior. "I do not want to become arrogant or consented or that I'm a year and a half ago: I am not who I wanted to be," he said. "It's good to laugh at yourself and how did some things I'm not proud, I need to laugh."