February 18, 2015

Nick Jonas will host Kids' Choice Awards

The actor and singer will officially emcee the awards

The American actor and singer Nick Jonas will officially host the ceremony of the 2015 Kids Choice Awards, Nickelodeon, to be held on March 28.


This was announced by the singer of "Jealous" in his Instagram account, where you uploaded a video in which he is about to be bathed in green substance, apple flavor, as has her arms crossed, with black glasses, According to the portal MTV.

Earlier in the former Jonas Brothers posted messages on Twitter, which gave clues about this news, all your ciberfans.

"What we have in common Cameron Diaz and me? What do we have in common Will Smith and me? Do they have any idea what I have in common with the last couple of people that I mentioned?

"What Jack Black and me?" Said the singer about these players, who have previously been conductor of this gala, according to.

See video instagram Nick Jonas