March 26, 2015

Harry Styles breaks to mourn his first concert without Zayn Malik

The directioners are not the only devastated with the removal of the singer.

Harry Styles was unable to contain her excitement during the concert he gave with his teammates Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne Wednesday in Jakarta (Indonesia), the first since Zayn Malik publicly announced his decision to leave the group.















The young man tried to hide his sadness at any time once on stage, where not stop dry your tears with the back of his hand while singing, though not the only one who was visibly moved as Louis could barely hold back the tears.

The main reason that has pushed Zayn, who left the world tour of One Direction at the end of last week by problems of stress, definitely separated from the band has been his desire to lead away from the paparazzi harassment of normal life.

"My Life in One Direction has been better than I could ever imagine. But after five years I feel that now is the right time to leave the group. I would like to apologize to the fans if I'm disappointed with my decision, but I have to do what my heart dictates. I'm going because I want to be a normal boy of 22 who can relax and enjoy some media attention away from time. Now I have four amazing friends for the rest of my life, Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall. I know it will remain the best band in the world, "claimed the interpreter in a public statement.