August 13, 2015

Zac Efron "forget" your muscles for once


Zac Efron is known both by the intense blue of his eyes as for its impressive muscles, however the latter attributes are not going to appreciate in his latest film, 'We Are Your Friends', where he plays a DJ makings more discrete.




"I guess to look more authentic had to estilizarme. We were running a lot. Even in the film were shooting scenes of race every day, so it happened naturally. But it was fun.

I had never done. Everyone it does is build muscle ... It was fun to do the opposite and give life to a DJ, a slim and slender boy. it was good, "says Zac agency BANG Showbiz.


But it seems that this thinness it going to last long, to know and to participate with Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson in the movie of 'Baywatch'.

"I do not know how I'm going to train for the film. I'm just going to swim. I'll swim more than The Rock!"