September 18, 2015

Selena Gomez does not rule out return to Justin Bieber

 

"I always love you"




More Sharing ServicesCompartir
It is no easy to leave behind a relationship, and if Selena Gomez is no exception, considering that her relationship with Justin Bieber gave a lot to talk about.

Selena Gomez decided to open his heart in the latest edition of the magazine "Elle" in which he confessed that remains open to the possibility of returning someday with Canada.


During the interview, the Disney exestrella was questioned again about how close, possible or impossible to return with Justin Bieber, to which the singer would only say: "I do not know!".


"I always love and support in a way that ... we grew up together. I respect him a lot and I think he respects me healthy way," said the 23 years.

In the gallery accompanying this note we tell the exact time that Selena Gomez overcame her breakup with Justin Bieber. To read information from a smartphone or tablet, select "Zoom Gallery" and then "display text"