December 2, 2013

Who is Magalí Mora, Fariña's girl?

Antonella Magalí Mora is 21 and is a model, businesswoman also owns a disc Leloir Park.

Magalí Fariña met a month ago in Ramos Mejía. "I gave my card to a friend of his who was with him that night and he started calling me," said Magali.

"I'm not the bride Fariña. It's all good. We're friends. He is in a difficult situation. When I started dating said she was estranged from Karina. I like it because it gentleman. It is affectionate, "said Magali.


After watching on TV Magalí Mora, Jelinek tweeted "ended" then "God how sad" and called his lawyer Ana Rosenfeld strategy to arm divorce.
Magalí Mora and Leo Fariña

Meanwhile the saw Karina Leo pulling clothes off the balcony floor 23 Street Libertador 2400, apartment where they moved in together when they married.
Karina Jelinek