January 25, 2015

Graciella Carvalho is bandaged and panties photo in hospital bed

Graciella Carvalho posted a photo on Instagram that appears lying on the bed of a hospital in São Paulo, with his leg bandaged and wearing only panties, on Wednesday, 19.
  The brunette, who has been vice Miss Butt and is known for good shape, not explained why stop was in place, but lamented with followers.
"Not all days are flowers. Looking like a mummy. Girls, I have to stay a few days without training. But I promise that I will recover soon and return to post workouts. But the diet is still going strong. Because I'm a warrior, for more than jealous and unloved wish me wrong, I wish a lot of love. for I am shielded by God, "he wrote.
"I did the procedure and ended up giving an infection. I do not know if it was medical error or if my body rejected the substance. He said the problem was that threshed very heavy
butt shortly after the surgery. I waited 15 days and I've been to the gym and he had recommended to wait 20 days to a month ... But I like to train, right? the fact is that the gel that was in the butt has migrated to the front of my left leg, which was swollen. after doing several tests and an MRI,

had to operate to drain the abscess that had formed. If I had taken longer to seek help, could have evolved into a worse infection. it was quite serious. I was very worried! "said, lamenting: ". I said I would never do bioplasty, but ended up giving the crazy How was too healed, I thought my butt was murchinho ..."