January 29, 2015

It happens to all !: David Beckham leaves her children around the school because they think that it is "burned

Even the most famous daddy in the world is safe from the whims of teens.

For us, David Beckham is the world's coolest dad and die because we take you for a little walk in his car. But for her children is like any dad, and like most teenagers think that is the least that appears in the school gate.

This was revealed by Beckham himself in an interview Jimmy Kimmel Live, which also featured who is now retired football is dedicated only to bring their children, Brooklyn, 15, Romeo, 12, Cruz, 7 and Harper, 3, of forth.



"To be honest, I became a taxi driver. From 7am I take her four different schools, that takes me 1 hour and 15 minutes. Then at 12 I look at my little girl and boys at 16. then they train in a football academy until 2130 and then'm home, "described Beckham.

"It must be a nightmare," joked the driver, but the exfutbolista corrected him: "No, it's great because I was playing football for the past 22 years, not always with the family and traveled extensively's nice to be home.".

Beckham then described how the kids want nothing to do with it when they arrive at school. "A Romeo, when I want to kiss me running face," he said. "Brooklyn, which is the largest, asked me several times to park around the corner to go it alone. So one day when he was at the school gate, I lowered the window and yelled 'Brooklyn, I love you!'" he recalled, laughing.

"Victoria had it remind them that they have a very cool dad, but ..." closed.To build a small Harper!

See video David Beckham