October 7, 2015

SELENA Gomez and Zedd together again?

The pop singer Selena Gomez might be considering resuming his romance with her ex-boyfriend DJ Anton Zaslavsky, better known as Zedd, while acknowledging it would be difficult to trust him again.




"We've been having so much fun together it ... but I admit it is very hard to trust a guy again. We'll see what happens," he told Look magazine.


Sympathetic artist, who maintained an intermittent relationship with Justin Bieber for four years, is much more selective these days and does not want to be dragged down by negative influences.
"I have to be clear about the type of people I want in my life. Those who will help me to develop myself and those that are not good for me. I'm at a point in my life where I want to really be able to enjoy all the opportunities I have and not worry about things that are dragging me. One thing I know is that our true friends will always support you and be with you in good times and in bad times "