August 26, 2015

Selena Gomez talks about her relationship with Justin Bieber

 "I did not think I was doing something wrong to fall in love," said Selena Gomez about his relationship with the singer of "Baby"




The singer Selena Gomez spoke candidly of his tumultuous relationship with Justin Bieber and thought the reason why his followers and the media are trying to represent them as in a relationship.










"It's hard for people to part. The Internet wants to freeze that moment in time and constantly repeating, "Gomez told the Sunday Times in the UK. The two teen idols began an affair in 2010 and then to break momentarily, the relationship finally ended in 2014.

The singer of "Come & Get It" added he has no regrets about any of their relationship. "I do not think I was doing something wrong to fall in love," he added.


"There is an emphasis on people to be perfect and then destroy them because it's good for the press. He added the fact that you're a teenager, makes everything difficult, "he said.


Selena Gomez said it is unwilling to press miscarry her next relationship, which is sure to be "something very dear to me."

"There is no way to hide my life," said the singer.