September 17, 2015

Miley Cyrus will go to rehab?


Some media reported that the mother of the singer tries to enter it in a detoxification program.




Life & Style recently said that Tish Cyrus, was so desperate to make Miley Cyrus entered rehab even made contact with Patrick Schwarzenegger and Liam Hemsworth to help her to convince Miley "enter a 30-day program" . According to the tabloid, Tish exes expected the singer's help in its mission ...








This is not the first time that the media say that Miley suffers from substance abuse. Earlier this year, the 22 year old singer shared his Instagram account the cover of a magazine that said, "Terror Miley: Pregnant and forced to enter rehab."




She herself was responsible for adding your own sarcastic comment, and wrote, "In those three days away from Instagram I got pregnant and went to rehab. I'm super busy, guys. I know how much miss my publications ".

In any case, Miley has itself made it quite clear that using marijuana. As he told Rolling Stone in 2014, "I think that marijuana is the best drug on Earth".










And a year before that, also told the publication, "I think alcohol is much more dangerous than marijuana, people may bother much with me for saying that, but I do not care".

"I've seen many people fall apart because of alcohol," he said. "But I've never seen that marijuana pass".